Over the past month, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for re-opening LifePointe Church in a safe way. AND IT’S TIME! As of June 21, 2020, we are prepared and ready to welcome you back home to worship with us in-person. We remain committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, we have taken several measures that will allow us to continue to practice good social distancing, while at the same time having a great worship experience. At this time, we will NOT be having an LPCKids service, but are inviting them to join their parents/guardians in worship.
How We Can Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while actively serving. While on stage, our pastors and worship team will temporarily remove their masks.
- All Staff and volunteers will be self-screening and checking their own temperatures before entering the campus. All Staff and Volunteers will also check-in at our welcome desk to report self-screening and check-in. For those who didn’t self-screen, they will be screened at the welcome desk.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- LifePointe Church services will be a touchless experience from entry into parking lots to exit, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized before, during and after the service.
- LPCKids will not be open at this time (see below).
- No communion will be offered at this time.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering baskets will be passed. The easiest ways to give are online at LPC502.com or through text-to-give. There will be a giving drop off basket at the Welcome Desk for guests who want to give in-person.
- All bulletins, Connection Cards, papers, and pens will be removed.
How You Can Help:
- We encourage you to stay home and join us on-line on Facebook or YouTube if you:
- Don’t feel well or have any health concerns
- Have a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher
- Are showing any symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 cases according to the CDC
- We encourage you to wear a mask while on our campus. We will have masks available for you if needed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Practice good social distancing, maintaining a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- While in our sanctuary, maintain a distance of six feet or three chairs between yourself and other family groups in your row.
For the past several months, we’ve been grateful for the ability to Do Life together on-line via Facebook and YouTube, and we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re a part of our LifePointe family no matter where you choose to attend!
LPC On-Line is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you or check out LifePointe Church! Over the next few weeks, we will be positing our recorded service on both Facebook and YouTube, but will soon transition to a true, LIVE service that will be available at our normal service time, as well as on-demand. We will keep you updated as to when this new, LIVE viewing format becomes available.
Service Times & When Doors Open
Our service times will remain the same, Sunday at 10:45am. Entry doors to our main sanctuary, as well as the chapel side for those who are not physically able to navigate stairs, will be propped open for you to enter the building. Once inside, the sanctuary door will remain open and will not close during service times (before, during, and after). We ask that you arrive and/or stay in your vehicle until 10 minutes prior to the service starting. Upon the conclusion of the service, you will be dismissed and asked to begin making your way out to the parking lot.
At this time, LPCKids (birth-5th grade) will not be open. We hope to meet again soon, and will let you know when we will be re-opening this important ministry. In the meantime, your entire family is welcome to attend church in the sanctuary together, and we will have individually wrapped crayons and a coloring/worksheet available to help your child/children to continue learning about Jesus and growing in their relationship with Him.
Families in Service
If you choose to join us live on campus with your kids, we want to help make that transition as smooth as possible! We cannot wait for LPCKids to be back open, but until then we want to try to ensure a great service experience for you and any other guest! We advise that you take time before joining us in-person and talk to your family about social distancing, specifically what that looks like at LifePointe Church. We have such a beautiful LPC family and are fully aware that it will be tough to maintain proper distance from close friends. Depending on your kid’s ages, we know that may look very unique, but at the foundation of that conversation we hope you can help us maintain proper social distancing between families and help each individual to have a safe worship experience!
If you are comfortable, we have no issue with you bring some form of electronic device and headphones for your child to utilize during the service, especially during the message.
Are masks and gloves going to be required at LifePointe Church?
- As we follow KY State Guidelines, we encourage you to wear a mask while on our property. We will have masks available for you if needed. All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while actively serving. While on stage, our pastors and worship team will temporarily remove their masks. Certain members of our Serving Team will be wearing gloves while cleaning high-volume areas or when assisting guests with a mask.
Will LPCKids be open?
- At this time, LPCKids (birth-5th grade) will not be open. We hope to meet again soon, and will let you know when we will be re-opening this important ministry. In the meantime, your entire family is welcome to attend church in the sanctuary together, and we will have individually wrapped crayons and a coloring/worksheet available to help your child/children to continue learning about Jesus and growing in their relationship with Him.
Will LifePointe Café be open?
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered at this time, and water fountains will also not be open or usable. We will have water bottles for any guest that may be in need of water.
What can I do with my kids during service on campus?
- Your entire family is welcome to attend church in the auditorium together, we have plenty of seats for you! We ask that you social distance yourself from other families by leaving at least three chairs between yourself and other family groups. We will have individually wrapped crayons and a coloring/worksheet available to help your child/children to continue learning about Jesus and growing in their relationship with Him.
How are you cleaning and prepping your building?
- Our team is taking every necessary measure to maintain a safe and clean environment for any guest. We will be cleaning our facility before and after each service, and will also be performing ongoing cleaning of hi-touch points and restrooms throughout the service.
What are your service times? How long is your service? When are doors open?
- Our service time will remain the same, Sundays at 10:45am.
- Our service will last approximately 55-65 minutes.
- Doors will be open at 10:35am. We ask that you arrive and/or stay in your vehicle until 10 minutes prior to the service starting.
How can I give? Can I still get a giving envelope and give in person?
- We have three easy ways you can give! In this season, giving online and using text-to-give are the two easiest ways to give while social distancing yourself.
- You can give online by going to LPC502.com and clicking Give Online. Here you can set up a one-time or reoccurring donation.
- To sign up for text-to-give, text any donation amount to 84321. You will then be guided through a few steps to set up your donation.
- You can give donations in person as well. Just outside the sanctuary, at the Welcome Desk, you can ask any questions you may have, as well as a place to pick up a giving envelope and drop off your donation.
- If you have any questions about giving, we would love to help! Visit https://lifepointelville.com/contact/ , submit your question/s and someone from our team will get back with you as soon as possible.
We know this season may bring about stress, anxiety, and uncertainty as things begin to reopen. Just know that we love you and are here to help! You can call us at (502) 451-9343 or you can visit https://lifepointelville.com/contact/ and submit your question and/or need.